Wednesday 30 April 2014

Graduation

I got a glimpse of my graduation picture way back in 2009 and smiled--how naive, how innocent.

So many people congratulate New graduates- we applaud them, we put all kinds of distinction and ribbons.

Looking back at my graduation photo I realized that I knew nothing then and I still don't know anything that I can be sure about at this moment.

Life is always a mystery--the moment you thought you get the message--it eludes you over and over again.

The moment you thought you have accomplished something--it lets you stumble- it kicks you in the gut and smiles at you..

Silly...we are silly for thinking that a Graduation Cap and a Toga means something in this world.

Perhaps we should not be celebrating that early---the gratification never comes--it never will...such is the rule of life.



No comments:

Post a Comment